Transfers, Refunds and Deferrals
Please read our withdrawal, transfer and deferral policy carefully. You will be able to do this yourself as long as it’s within the correct dates.
- The transfer option is available for all Activity Wales Events Only.
- There is an administration charge for any changes to your entry.
- A transfer of race entry to another person is available. The Athlete you are transferring the event to must pay the entry at the current price of transferring, plus the administration fee. If you are transferring to another person, they will be sent an email to complete their entry and pay. Once this has been completed your refund will be processed for your entry.
- Transfers to a different event are available, however, we are only able to offer 2 options for athletes to transfer their entries in to. In Swansea area, it will be the Gower Triathlon and for Pembrokeshire area, it will be the Wales Triathlon.
- Athletes must transfer out of a race at least 45 days prior to the original race day.
- If additional purchases have been purchased along with the original race entry, it cannot be transferred to the new race. Additional purchases will be refunded up until 45 days prior to the event and will need to be repurchased by the athlete.
- Transfers are only applicable to individual race entries only – entries purchased or provided through Sponsors, Charities and free entries cannot be transferred.
- Once a transfer or refund has been redeemed, the option to transfer again is not available. You may only transfer once.
- If an athlete chooses to transfer and they have cancellation cover, then the cancellation cover will not be transferred to the new event.
- Transferring your distance within the same event is available with an administration charge up to 30 days prior to the event (45 days for any Long Course Weekend event). Alternatively, you can also do this the day before the event at registration with an administration charge. No changes will be done on the day of the event.
- Relay Team changes and transfers
- Relay Entries are not eligible to transfer to another event
- An individual entry can change to a relay team 20 days prior to the event. There will be an administration charge and price difference from an individual entry to relay entry.
- Full refunds are only available if you have taken out the cancellation cover. If the athlete has not taken out the cancellation cover, please see transfer options above. All cancellation must be done 60 days prior to race day.