How To Stay Young
Keep yourself looking good with these tips.
Exercise that was once considered the most effective way to look younger, gets leaner and fitter is now linked to accelerated ageing, inflammation and chronic age-related diseases. Plus, what you can do instead to slow the ageing process down to a crawl. So you can burn off age-related weight and look and feel years younger!
According to science, there’s a difference between chronological age and biological age, which means you can be 50 years old and literally have a body of a 40-year-old. I’m sure you’ve met someone that not only looks 10 years younger but has boundless energy and stamina. That being said, I’m sure you’ve seen the exact opposite as well, someone that looks and acts much too old for their actual age.
So what is the secret? Is it genetics? I know it sounds like the most reasonable answer. But genetics has very little to do with how fast or slow you age. Believe it or not, you have way more control over the ageing process than you think.
And I’m not talking about having to take anti-ageing pills or hormone supplements. This is much safer and more effective. It’s something you can do on your own.
There are countless men and women who have cracked the code on ageing and have literally slowed down their biological clock to a crawl. And I’ll show you all the effective anti-ageing tips and tricks in just a minute.
Let’s look at what happens as you age:
- Your metabolism slows down to a snail’s pace as you age. This makes burning fat and losing weight next to impossible.
- The hormones responsible for all of your youth-like qualities such as healthy skin tone, strong lean muscle, robust energy, start declining more and more each year that goes by. And if you’re not proactive, your youth enhancing hormone levels may drop so low that there is no turning back.
- Ageing makes your bones weaker and more brittle by robbing your body of vital minerals that are essential for strong bones. This is why so many elderly people suffer from hip fractures that can lead to even more serious medical complications.
- It’s not just your physical qualities that get negatively affected by aging…your brain suffers as well. Your memory, your ability to solve problems, and your decision-making skills all start to decline and worsen each year.
- After 40, your biological age starts to speed up and age faster than your chronological age! In fact, for every year that passes you can age up to 6 months extra. That means when you turn 42, your body is essentially turning 43…if you keep this up, at 48 your body could be as old as 52!
These are the harsh facts, but it’s the truth. However, it doesn’t need to be this way. You have the power to slow ageing and prolong your youth. When you apply these anti-ageing strategies, you’ll be able to reverse the ageing process by greatly slowing down your biological ageing.
Here’s what you can expect when you use some anti-ageing strategies:
- You’ll re-ignite your metabolism, reprogramming your body so you can readily start burning fat right away.
- You’ll reboot your endocrine system, creating a resurgence of youth enhancing hormones so can get infinitely more energy—and replace flab with lean, strong muscle.
- You’ll fortify your body by regaining bone density and building a solid foundation.
- Boost your brain power, enhancing memory and improving your cognitive function making you as sharp as a tack
- You’ll dramatically decelerate your body’s ageing process. So, your biological age will age slower than your chronological age—making you look and feel younger each year that passes.
Here are the some worst mistakes you must avoid if you want to slow the ageing process and increase your metabolism to burn fat, boost your youth enhancing hormones to get more energy & stamina, and build a lean, strong, healthy body:
It’s hard to believe that “low-fat” is still a dietary recommendation because science has proven that fat is not the cause of weight gain or heart disease. In fact, since the introduction of the fat-free diet, the world has got more fat and sick than it has ever been before.
Fat is not the enemy. Fat does not make you fat. In fact, fat is an absolute must if you want your body to look and feel younger! Why? Because healthy fats are an essential source of good cholesterol, which is KEY to producing the hormones that enhance your youthful qualities. (Not all cholesterol is bad, by the way — good cholesterol is a crucial component of healthy skin tissue, making your skin more supple, glowing, and youthful). If you’re following a low-fat diet, you’re depriving your body of the nutrients it needs to slow ageing and keep your youth. Sugar is the enemy.
What To Do Next
If you want to reverse the ageing process, you need to know how to trigger your youth-enhancing hormones to slough away old, dead cells while elevating your metabolic process so you can burn away stubborn, flabby fat and replace it with lean, toned muscle.
The answer is metabolic training. Don’t worry, it’s not as technical as it sounds. Let me explain…
Metabolic training involves doing certain types of exercises that involve your entire body, so you can activate as many muscles as you can in a short amount of time. It’s completely different from doing traditional isolated bodybuilding exercises (like biceps curls or leg curls) where you’re only using one muscle at a time. This form of exercise takes way too long and doesn’t stimulate enough muscle fibers to increase your fat-burning and youth-enhancing hormones.
Here’s the key: the more muscles you’re able to activate at the same time, the more you’ll be able to trigger your youth-enhancing hormones. This is why using exercises that involve your entire body (upper body and lower body) at the same time is crucial.
That’s not all… there’s a particular way you want to perform these exercises because doing so will trigger your most effective fat burning hormones, so you can burn off your old excess fat that’s been hanging around way too long.
And here’s the best part… you can replace your flabby body parts with lean, toned muscle by simply following these exercise protocols, because not only do they trigger your youth-enhancing hormones and fat-burning hormones—they also boost your testosterone. Testosterone is your ultimate lean-muscle building—hormone for both men and women. And much like other hormones, your testosterone levels naturally start to decline after the age of 40, which is why it’s so difficult to gain lean muscle and maintain that youthful body tone as you get older.
Turning back the clock is easy when you know how to trigger the right hormones in your body. Soon you’ll be able to trigger your youth enhancing hormones, along with your fat-burning and lean-muscle building hormones so you can defy the ageing process and look and feel 10 years younger!
So my top tips for staying you are:
- Eat little an often, a brown carbohydrate and protein with every meal.
- 5-6 small meals a day for women, 6-8 for men
- Walking (or cardio training 30-40 minutes a day, preferably on an empty stomach in the morning
- Weight training, at least 3 times a week, slow and strict movements focusing on isolating body parts
- Get plenty of sleep
- Drink plenty of water
- Avoid caffeine
For more information on my healthy eating and exercise plans contact me at nonevans.com